In the December 2017 newsletter, we talked about how a well-designed usability study can tell you how users respond to your design and give you plenty of input on how to improve it. We also talked about…Learn More
As a UX conference designer, I follow trends in the field, and create themes for my conferences that reflect the most buzzed about topics. One of the recurring themes in 2016 was “empowerment”, which will be the theme for my upcoming…Learn More
1. Get your research out of the echo chamber. We do too much of our research with the people who are easy to find and easy for us to interact with…people too much like ourselves. Expand your recruiting…Learn More
1. Go Rogue. Make a habit of testing your designs in very early stages. It took me an hour to create the sketch below, phrase a task (“Book a flight to Punta Cana”), and launch a first-click test. Results helped…Learn More
1. Pay attention: Information Architecture, user experience and content strategy will become popular in seemingly unrelated disciplines. The online behavior world has changed beyond our current horizons. Tools that users deploy to find our experiences have become “smarter” through machine learning algorithms that use heuristics designed by computer engineers. Scared…Learn More
1. Get yourself ready to design for new technologies — I know there are plenty of apps, software and websites that still need to be designed and re-designed, but if you are in the field of UX for more than the next 1-2 years then you need to get up…Learn More
Be a part of the 5th Annual TechJobsLA Job Fair + UX Workshops on Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Joining us are a number of highly specialized recruiters who focus on UX and creative design space opportunities.
New this year! UCLA Extension will offer mini-workshops so…Learn More
We recently helped Jaime Levy launch her UX Strategy: How to Devise Innovative Digital Products That People Want book earlier this summer at Cross Campus. So now Jaime’s going to help you build a better UX for your products in person!
Who Should Attend:
- UX designers who are working professionals at a…
Please email: email@example.com
A top Digital Media Firm in Los Angeles, CA., is seeking an experienced Mandarin Speaking UI/UX Designer to join their team.
This role requires strong UI/UX skills, as well as the ability to create beautiful visual design. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of user experience,…Learn More