Would you like to offer workshops to User Experience practitioners or to professionals from related disciplines in the Los Angeles area? Our team has successfully organized, planned and produced five sold out workshops and events including, Greg Nudelman and full Axure turnkey workshops. Our goal is to provide high-quality workshops and events to the community while keeping the event production costs low. Please note that all ticketing logistics are managed by us using Eventbrite. We believe our event management and strategy drives real business outcomes for the instructor and our local professionals wanting to learn new skills.
The standard net revenue split is broken down in the following manner:
- Instructor earns 60%
- Event organizer earns 40%
These percentages are calculated after the venue rental, food/drink expenses, and Eventbrite fees.
For the 40% charge, the following services are provided:
- Targeted event promotion and marketing via multiple channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Eventbrite. With over 15k combined followers, fans & those on mailing lists.
- Research and site visits to find venue space.
- In many cases, negotiate venue space at discounted rates.
- Event day logistics, including A/V, catering/food and venue setup and teardown.
- Full accounting of event revenue and expenses in Excel spreadsheet within 2 business days.
- 60% payment to instructor made within 5 business days.
If you’re agreeable generally to terms above and are interested, please fill out the form below. We can negotiate some of the items on a per case basis. We look forward to hearing from you.